• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pre Op with the Surgeon

Before I began... I want to thank you all for the wonderful commits on my post. You are the best! I am so glad I have you to walk with me through this. : ) Okay, I went to the surgeon yesterday for the pre op with him. They did two impressions on the upper and lower, measurements, gave me a book on blended diets, talked about facial changes, answered my questions, and gave me vitamins to take starting three days before surgery. My surgery is now only six days away. I have algebra finals today and tomorrow. I think I have bought everything I need to have on hand so the shopping is over... until I remember something else, haha. I am about ready... I think. I have to go to the hospital on Friday for pre op with them. I will post again after that appointment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm very excited for you! Can't wait to hear how things go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Thinking about you.

    What kind of vitamins do they have you on, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, I remember all your posts and wonderful support when I was going through my post-surgery struggles. Remember to keep an open mind, take deep breaths and remember the first week is really hard, but it does get better, I promise and am living proof. Please keep us posted. Sharon

    ReplyDelete