• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 10

Well here we are again. I am doing much better today. Maybe, just maybe we are going to make it. : )
Last night I had a hard time with the bands so my jaws hurt a lot when I went to bed, so crying with ice packs I went. It was a long night. It seems nights and early mornings when I wake up are the absolute worst times for me. It's hard to rest at night and in the morning I am completely dried out. My mouth, nose and eyes are parched. It is just miserable. I have a vapor moisturizer, but I now have a spray bottle for tonight. I thought if I spray my face when I wake up, maybe it will help. We will see.
Now to the good news...... I ate the most food at one meal today! How fun! My husband said it's like having a child and seeing all the "first". lol Okay, so I took a baked potato and mixed butter, cheese, salt, pepper, and milk with it. I blended it up and put in the the syringe. It was too thick so I added more milk, blended again and it worked! It was the first time I have felt satisfied on this liquid diet. Yay!!!!! I hope you are all doing well!!!!! Blessings : )

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! I'm so sorry you were having a tough couple of days. Glad to see that you were able to go out and about a few days ago. It helps doesn't it? Not being stuck at home. Hope work will be easy for you when you return. That's tough when they want you back as soon as possible. Try to take it easy. Stress and emotion were my biggest problems. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being satisfied!!! You're making it through everything so well. You're so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a full tummy to make anything more managable~ hurrah!

    Sure hope those nights/mornings show some improvement. The only thing to rival a full stomach is a good night's sleep. The visual of spraying yourself...heehee.. Hey, if it works, that's amazing.

    Take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete