• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The day before the surgery...


Hello again,
Tomorrow is my last day of eating solid foods for awhile. I have to work tomorrow, so the office staff is going out for a big lunch. I am looking forward to it. We have lots of fun at my office.

I just went out for pizza and a movie with my family. It was fun. It seems I have an ongoing list of pre-surgery things to do, so I will be busy getting it all done. I did finish the algebra finals. Made an "A". : ) Glad it is over, till fall semester anyway.

I had my pre-op visit with the hospital this week. They did paper work, took blood and did an ECG. It was pretty simple. My daughter went with me so we went to the Olive Garden and to the mall afterwards. We had a good day.

I will post again after the surgery, otherwise I will keep up with you all. Good luck "V" and Aimee. I know you both will do great!!!

Blessings!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck!! Enjoy ever last bite tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita! I am thinking of you!! Running around like a madwoman also this end! :)

    And congrats on the A, lady! That's awesome!

    Can't wait to see your pics, best of luck and remember we're all here if you need to vent at all!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Can't wait to see you and your wonderful new bite on the other side :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of yummy stuff for your last meals :)

    Best wishes for tomorow *woot woot!*~ for minimal nervousness, a smooth and straight-forward surgery, and an uneventful (unless exceptionally amazing) recovery. Looking forward to hearing the good news that you're well & all was a success :)Cheers to the other side!

    ps. congrats on the 'A' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Rita! I know everything will go great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. You are great!!!

    ReplyDelete