• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Viewer Discretion Advised--- Pictures Ahead





The first picture is me with my daughter about a week before surgery. Next is part of the problem. Then our precious bear and turtle we had fun making. (see day 8) Then the scary pictures... me out of surgery, day two and three, my friend Cookie cleaning me up, which I so appreciate. Next, day 6 and 7 then on to yesterday. Day 4 and 5 are too bad to post. I was just to sick to take pictures. I think I went from looking like a monkey to a turtle. lol We will see what's next.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Bear (name?) and Lancelot are precious~ And so are you, monkey-turtle or not! What fun is the end result without the gory reminders of how far you've come & how VERY much you went through to get there? Understand that you might want to feel better before having to look at those reminders, though.

    Wow, you have got to feel a world of difference to have all that extra stuffing off of and out of your face. Your swelling's coming down wonderfully. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, they're nowhere *near* as bad as you made out! And I can imagine having nose work too must've really contributed to feeling rotten! We're TOTALLY on the other side, and the worst is over! Just wait til the soft food starts, it's a feeling worth going through all that for I promise!!

    Big hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, you are the BEST! My bear's name is "Flower". I just thought it fit. lol Blessings to you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! You are going to look so great once the swelling is down. I'm sure the nose surgery didn't help with how you were feeling. I've already had nose surgery and that was enough to deal with on its own, let alone along with jaw surgery.

    ReplyDelete