• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Root Canal

A quick update.... I went to the dentist today. He took an x-ray of my tooth. He said that both front teeth showed trauma from the palate split so he didn't want to do a root canal just yet because it may not need one.

So, I am staying on the antibiotic for six more days, then I will start a different antibiotic if the swelling comes back. If the swelling does come back, he said we would probably do a root canal then. He said we would just watch the tooth and not move too fast. That is fine with me. I wasn't looking forward to a root canal. Blessings!!! : )

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed the antibiotics do the trick and the trauma heals on it's own. Sounds hopeful~ definitely a good time to wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the antibiotics work for you! You've been through enough already and a root canal doesn't sound too pleasant. I'll be praying for those front teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.... I also hope the antibiotics work. I really don't want a root canal. I am so done with all of this.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers are also crossed for you. Would a root canal also mean a crown? I've had a TON of dental work done but never a root canal. I'm sure it will all work out. Thank you for all your encouraging comments on my blog. :) You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita!
    I had been craving Mexican really bad. I'm used to eating it 3-4 times a week. The rice and beans with the salsa were really easy to swallow and tasted SO good. Today I went to Taco Bell and had a cup of the Pintos and Cheese drenched with hot sauce, It's so nice to be able to eat something that has flavor. I know ~ I wanted to chips too, but those will have to wait. :)

    ReplyDelete