• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 31












So I am just posting today because I finally like my picture. My son took these today. I am still not showing any teeth ... maybe next week. : ) Just wanted to give those of you who haven't embarked on this adventure a quick thumbs up. Time really does fly by and although I am still having some pain, and still some swelling, it does get better. : )

11 comments:

  1. wow! you look great! i can't wait to see the changes in your teeth, when you feel comfortable sharing pictures.

    your "time flies" comment is very comforting to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness look at that profile!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd BETTER like this picture, You're beautiful! That's what's so amazing about the "puffer-fish/someone beat me up" pictures. Progression and hard-won patience pays off, and you can PROVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING! Love the pics! Glad you're finally starting to feel on the up! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only agree with all the others. Beautiful progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are great! I am getting more and more happy with the results. It is so neat to go through this kind of surgery with so many neat people who support each other. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO FANTASTIC!! Woah! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look GREAT!!!!! I'm glad you are feeling better.

    I'm still not one to smile for a picture ... the kind with the teeth, but then that's been the deal for 2+ years. I can't wait to get my braces off ... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. momto5minnies... it will be here before you know it. Hang in there. Bless ya!!! : )

    ReplyDelete