• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Friday, March 13, 2009

Telling My Dad

Today was the day! You have to know my Dad to understand. I have been pretty spoiled all my life. My Dad raised my sister and me, mostly by himself. He has always been very protective over us, so I was more than a little nervous about telling him about this surgery. The surgery is now 25 days away, so knowing that I can't hide it forever, I figured I had better tell him so today was the day! I went to his office while I had a couple of hours free and ask him to sit down. Then I told him. He actually took it quite well. I was surprised. Whew, now that's over! I am on my way to Bed Bath and Beyond for a wedge pillow and maybe a body pillow. This part is fun, I get to go shopping! (and yes... I am a 41 year old spoiled child, and loving it!) I hope to spoil my children that long too. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment