• School Counselor - My life is still moving forward. An update would include my decision to move from family counseling to school counseling. To do this I have added a Maste...
    9 years ago

Friday, February 13, 2009

Possible Surgery Dates

Hello everyone... I got a letter from my insurance today. They have approved the surgery. : ) So now what... I called Dr. M. (the surgery dr) and he also receive the letter. They gave me dates they had open for surgery. They are May 5, May 19, June 16, and June 30. They said it was up to the orthodontist as to the final date. I faxed the letter to him and gave him the dates. They said they would get back to me. I may have to wait until my next appointment with him to find out when surgery can be scheduled. The next appointment is March 4. I really would like to know soon, as I am ready to get this over with. I would go tonight if they would let me. I am a little nervous about the recovery time. Other than that, I am not worried about going into surgery. Now yet... anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita, you were right. It all worked out. :) My surgery date is April 29th. Congratulations on the insurance approval! It sounds like you are having the same surgery I am having. And wow, it sounds like you have a busy life! :)

    ReplyDelete